Hypnotherapy Cheltenham & Hereford • Clinical Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Cheltenham & Hereford
Hypnotherapy in Cheltenham & Hereford • Clinical Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Cheltenham in Hereford
Sessions available at the following locations:
96 Harley Psychotherapy Clinic
London, W1G 7HY
The Regency Practice
Cheltenham, GL50 3PL
The Fred Bulmer Centre
Hereford, HR4 9HP
Experience hypnotherapy in the heart of Cheltenham in a homely, calming and relaxed environment.
The therapy sessions are held in The Regency Practice, located on Clarence Street, opposite the Cheltenham library, museum and gallery.
Street parking is available around the building with plenty of convenient other parking options close by.
Difficulties Hypnotherapy Cheltenham & Hereford Can Help You With:
- Weight Management & Various Eating Issues – Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Sugar/Chocolate Addiction, Fussy Eating
- Quit Smoking
- Habits & Addictions – Vaping, Binge Drinking, Cannabis/Cocaine Abuse, Nail Biting, Hair Pulling, Excessive Shopping, Internet Addiction
- Stress & Anxiety – Public Speaking, Stage Performance, Social Anxiety, Blushing
- Fears & Phobias – Fear of Dentists, Emetophobia, Fear of Needles, Fear of Blood, Fear of Dogs, Fear of Flying, Fear of Heights, Fear of Elevators, Fear of Spiders, Fear of Driving, Social Phobia, Fear of Exams
- Sleep Issues – Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disturbance
- Confidence Building – Fear of Failure, Personal Development, Motivation & Positive Thinking, Increase Sense of Wellbeing
- Support and Relief Alongside Your Regular Treatments for Pain, IBS and Other Medical Conditions
- Fitness Motivation & Sports Performance –Performance Anxiety, Limiting Beliefs, Confidence Issues etc.
What to Expect in Your First Session:
When you contact me for your FREE initial telephone consultation, immediately we will discuss what you want to change in your life and how the change will make a noticeable impact.
The first consultation is likely to last 90 minutes and will consist of two parts – gaining your medical history and confirmation of the treatment method followed by the first therapy.
Subsequent sessions are likely to take around 60 minutes each.
The exception to this are the effective stop smoking hypnotherapy appointments designed for great results and last around 2 hours.
I will briefly explain how our brain works in an easy-to-understand way, allowing you to make useful sense of neuroscience and neuroplasticity and their application in your daily life to benefit you.
I will help you to discover ‘the difference that makes the difference‘ to stay motivated whilst you undergo the therapy and to manage much better the issues that you want to change using thought re-patterning techniques (NLP) alongside hypnosis itself.
Your questions are very welcome at this stage and throughout the therapy. The issue is not how many questions you may have but how much clarity you gain and how comfortable you feel with all aspects of the therapy.
Call or text me on 07846 264262 or connect with me via the contact page to book your clinical hypnotherapy session in Central London, Cheltenham or Hereford now.
The Regency Practice, Clarendon House, 42 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3PL
I still continue to transform people’s lifes in Hereford, however, due to increased business I have only a small number of spaces available. Please contact me and I will advise you regarding the earliest Hereford appointment availability.
The Fred Bulmer Centre, Wall Street, Hereford HR4 9HP